Yay! Redoing all my Europe pictures and a laugh!

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
So, here's the story. I started scrapbooking about eight years ago, but didn't get serious until the past four or five years. So, we went to Europe in the summer of 2000, right after I graduated high school with a school group. I wanted to put the pictures together quickly in order so that I wouldn't forget anything. Mom went as a chaperone, so we took our double prints and put them in nearly identical "sticky" albums with labels for what stuff was and they're in (almost) chronological order.

Fast forward to now and my knowing how horrible that is for my pictures. (it does claim to be acid free, but who knows) I've decided to completely redo them all, and thanks to Easter money from my grandparents (yes, they still think I'm 6 years old) I was able to buy TONS of cool Jolee's stuff to redo my pictures (also thanks to a 25% off total purchase coupon out of one of my bridal magazines for Michael's that I used at AC Moore). While I still haven't found the Spain Jolee's destination set, I'm still looking and very excited about how cool it's going to be!

Ok, so here's the funny...I found this cool looking church that reminded me a lot of a church we saw in Spain, so I bought it. Right. Well when I got home and was looking for a picture of the Spain Jolee's to send my DBF, I saw a label next to what I bought that said "Mormon Tabernacle." So I check the back of my package, and sure enough, that's what I bought. I'm going to have to return it. I should have recognized that gold figure on the top and realized it didn't look very Catholic! OOPS!

Sorry so long, just excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter