Yay! Rumored M&Gs coming!

Inside Out was an awesome movie, I would love to see some presence in the parks (well, what I'd REALLY love to see is a HUGE presence in the old Wonders Of Life Pavilion hint hint hint). Joy and Sadness would be a great place to start!

Baymax (and possibly Hiro) as well as Joy and Sadness are coming to Epcot!

I'll be sad if this is just a holiday season thing. I'm hoping Baymax will be around for our summer visit.
Link? Dates? We'll be there in less than a week and I'd love to surprise my kids with a Baymax M&G since I already told them that he was gone.

Nevermind. Found it on kennythepirate. But... it is still rumor and not supposed to start until Dec 18ish (and it's still a rumor)

Shame it won't be until after I leave in Dec! I'd love to meet them all!!! Hopefully they'll still be out when I go back in March.

Oh wow, I really hope Joy and Sadness (and maybe Anger, Disgust and Fear????) are there when we visit in April. (Because I'm guessing they won't be around for the first week of December!)

I've even got a t-shirt to wear:

b-mco-a-hop-in-your-step.png

Has there ever been an instance (besides the rare occasion when the 7 dwarfs meet for special events, and Lady Tremaine with her daughters) where one could meet and greet with 3 or more characters at the same time on a regular basis?

I've been trying to think but I can only come up with characters meeting in groups of 2, barring the examples provided above.

Has there ever been an instance (besides the rare occasion when the 7 dwarfs meet for special events, and Lady Tremaine with her daughters) where one could meet and greet with 3 or more characters at the same time on a regular basis?

I've been trying to think but I can only come up with characters meeting in groups of 2, barring the examples provided above.
Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore meet together at the parties.

it is still rumor and not supposed to start until Dec 18ish (and it's still a rumor)
I did say rumor in the thread title.

I would think that M&Gs are an easy way for Disney to fill the gaps in Epcot and DHS while things are in transition/refurbishment

That's nice, now that the Animation building (their old location) will be Star Wars

Character Spot in Epcot. Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.

Character Spot in Epcot. Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.

That's not really all at once though. It's 1 line, but 3 separate meet and greets as the characters don't interact with each other.

I can only think of instances at parties where we have met more than 2 at a time. Come to think of it though, we really like meeting the character duos and seeing them interact. They often play off each other very well and it really adds to the fun.

I did say rumor in the thread title.

I would think that M&Gs are an easy way for Disney to fill the gaps in Epcot and DHS while things are in transition/refurbishment
No, you said "Yay! Rumored M&Gs Coming!" That implies that they are no longer rumors.

Appreciate the mention

I really hope this happens. Kenny is often very reliable with stuff, so hope he's right here. Really want a big hug from Baymax and to meet Sadness!

Joy and Sadness would be awesome! Did you guys see them at the Xmas parade taping? They were so cute! I wanted to hug Sadness so bad. :sad:

Kenny's info is always legit, only worry is Disney may change their plans for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter