Yay, Tomorrow I can start my Honeymoon Planning!!

Tink_Kel

DIS Veteran
May hours should be posted on the Disney World site tomorrow. It's going to be fun planning our activities for our Honeymoon...I hope they'll have evening EMH at the Magic Kingdom while we're there!! I love the parks after dark!! :banana:

Only thing that stinks is having to wait for the new ADR system to get up and running!! :headache:

I'm excited too! My Honeymoon is from April 27th-May 3rd, so I've been waiting for these hours forever to finish planning the rest of my honeymoon! Can't wait!:yay:

I'm excited too! My Honeymoon is from April 27th-May 3rd, so I've been waiting for these hours forever to finish planning the rest of my honeymoon! Can't wait!

That's great!! Hopefully they'll post them on time...I noticed sometimes they don't post the EMHs until a couple of days later. April-May is going to be a beautiful time for a honeymoon! :hug:

Just wanted to say your wedding is two days before mine! Where are you having it?

Hi Pinkerbell! We are getting married at the Shades of Green Resort at Disney World. It's a Military/Department of Defense operated resort that is directly across the street from the Poly! :) How about you?

How exciting! Our wedding is May 15 at SBP.

We have decided not to do the DDP, and since my DF will have family at the wedding whom he hasn't seen for ages, we don't want to make any plans. We will have the reception lunch on Friday and breakfast on Saturday if they want to join us, and that's it - so I only need to make 2 ADRs. We'll probably eat at the resort on Sunday (CBR), wing it on Monday, and we leave Tuesday. I think I'll leave the kids with DF and his family on Saturday and hit the outlet mall with my Mom and sister. :lmao:

We will be going back in Sept. 2009 for free dining, so we'll do our fancy dinners then.

Have fun planning!

Do the park hours for the month go up 6 months in advance then? So 1st Nov should mean the whole month of May is up?

I'll have to wait until next April for October then!!

It's a shame they don't release them slightly before actually, coz otherwise you're trying to ring for your ADR's before you've had chance to look at the park hours and events..

Have they put the May times up yet? I can wait to start planning our trip.

I'm also hoping they will have a Pirate and Princess Party in May as I would love to go to one of these.

Have they put the May times up yet? I can wait to start planning our trip.

I'm also hoping they will have a Pirate and Princess Party in May as I would love to go to one of these.

No, dog-gone it!! I've been checking every day since Saturday...they have May 2009 up, but each day says "hours unavailable" :headache: They need to have a little sympathy for us compulsive planners! Get May up already!! :wizard:

Recently some hours haven't been up until the end of the month. Since you can only book Chef Mickeys, CRT, and V&A, Disney has been lax about posting hours.

:headache: This whole new dining reservation business is screwing up my planning!! Hopefully, they'll be coming out soon....afterall, I need plenty of time to change my mind 50 times. I may only be able to change it 40 times now! :goodvibes

Aaahhh I'm with you, I wish they would post the hours already! :mad: I know I can't make ressies yet anyway, but I need time to obsess over my schedule! :sad2:

And hey, Angela, I'll be on my honeymoon the same time as you! I'm soooo excited, DF and I have been to DL many times, but this will be our first WDW trip! :banana:

Allears.net has announced that there will be P&P Parties in May so they must know what times the parks will be open in May but none of this information is on the official website yet :confused3

Allears.net has announced that there will be P&P Parties in May so they must know what times the parks will be open in May but none of this information is on the official website yet

Is that along the same line as Mickey's NSSHP and VMCP, where you have to have an additional ticket, and only certain amount of people are allowed in the park? I could dig the smaller crowds! :)

Cool, I just went onto allears, and one of the parties is scheduled during our Honeymoon!! YAY!! :banana: Guess I'll have to make some Wedding Pirate ears! :goodvibes Gregg can be the princess :rotfl2:

Is that along the same line as Mickey's NSSHP and VMCP, where you have to have an additional ticket, and only certain amount of people are allowed in the park? I could dig the smaller crowds! :)

Yes thats right I think they put on a different fireworks show and parade for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter