• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay- we are going back in November! But second-guessing our schedule....

HollyEpcot

Mouseketeer
We are going to the parks w/ young kids from the 4th-6th- had planned on spending Friday 11/4 at Epcot, and the 5th & 6th at MK... had made all our ADR's already to reflect that schedule, but now I'm not sure what to do... Touring Plans is projecting that EPCOT will be very crowded because of Food & Wine- should we do 2 days at MK and then our last day at EPCOT? (EPCOT is supposed to be less crowded on Sunday.)
In all my years of visiting Disney, nearly all of which were pre-kids, I never visited MK first - I'm worried that EPCOT might be less fun for the kids if we make it our last stop? Our EPCOT plans had been to do the family-friendly rides in the morning- Land, Nemo, Figment & Universe of Energy and wander the World Showcase in the afternoon while the kids nap in their strollers, wake the kids for dinner, go on the rides for Mexico & Spaceship Earth and call it a day-- if EPCOT is a park to avoid, I am worried we won't be able to do all of that? This is the first year that we will be there for Food & Wine....

Advice appreciated! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter