• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay we are on Misty's blog!

Beautiful pics!! So you are the one who had your SBP rained out? How was the back up room did you like it? Your pics look great!

:goodvibes Just beautiful Toni!! That was so sweet what she wrote about you and Bobby!

Beautiful pics!! So you are the one who had your SBP rained out? How was the back up room did you like it? Your pics look great!

oh yeah. the back up room was actually beautiful! I don't have my pics yet but you can see it on our sneak peek. www.stvsvideo.com, click on sneak peeks and the username is blu-ray, password is magic. Click on Toni and Robert. he has great shots of the room. When I get my pics I am going to post them in my TR if you want to check it out.

Awesome Toni! What she wrote about you guys was so nice!

TY! It looked fantastic! That is a relief! its nice to know even if it rains, they still take good care of you!

TY! It looked fantastic! That is a relief! its nice to know even if it rains, they still take good care of you!

They really do! I was so surprised at how beautiful they made it look. They still gave me everything that I requested at SBP and then some! Like the trees on each side of the altar were there because it was in the ballroom so that was like a bonus. They also laid out more rose petals. I loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter