Yay!!!

PrincessJen09

DIS Veteran
My family has decided to go to Paris this summer sometime during the end of July or early August for 2 weeks. I have managed to convince everyone to go to Disneyland for at least 2 days! :cool1:

Here's the problem....I cannot find any guide books here. I had one ordered from England, but it could take a little while to get here. And all of my usualy disney websites only have DLR and WDW.

So for those of you that visit often or have gone before, what is your advice? What are the must sees, tips, hidden treasures, etc. Any help would be great! Any planning websites would also be great. Thanks!!

I don't know if it will make a huge difference as you will be visiting during the summer high season, but it's probably worth arranging your two DLP days for during the week, as weekends are generally busier.

I find dlrpmagic a great site, with lots of information about the 15th Anniversary celebrations which you will be lucky enough to see :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter