Yay!!!

LoobyLoo33

Mouseketeer
We are off tomorrow, so excited,:woohoo: its frosty where we are and the sun is shining but very cold. This is the sort of weather that would be fab for Disneyland Paris.

To all who are off around the same time have a great time and speak when we get back.

Lisa
:banana: :santa: :cheer2:

We got back last night from a lovely stay in DLRP and i have to say the weather was lovely, no where near as cold as i had expected and we had 2 lovley sunny days! I had brought thermals, jackets, jumpers, t-shirts and scarfs and gloves and was out during the day in just a fleece top :woohoo: it did get a little chilly in the evenings and i just put on my scarf and gloves and it was fine :goodvibes.

Whooo hooo have a great trip :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2, and remember to come back and tell us all about it when you return !

Thanks all
I have my notepad and pen packed ready to write everything down ready for my trip report.

Speak to everyone soon
Lisa
:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter