YC Wedding Area Photos

i do. i took pictures on our site & planning sessions, thats where were getting married march 21st :love: its intimate, pretty & romantic. just pm me your email & ill forward the pictures when i get home tonight.

I wish I had some digital pictures for you! Being that we are coming up on the 10th anniversary of our yacht club wedding, all the pic are old fashioned 32mm film! How did we live before digital!?! :teeth:
Twojo21 is right though - nice intimate place. We are going back for our 10th anniversary - I hope I can get a gazebo view!

Can someone send some to me, im getting married there next xmas and dont have any pics to look at, only the one on the wish book. Also if anyone has any of the convention centre that would be great too.

laura foster - i have some of the yacht club in general even some with christmas decor from our visit in november that i have to download. check out the wedding photo sticky on top ellieb had her reception at the yacht club convention center & her pictures should give you a good idea of the venue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter