Yea!! A Pete Rant!

I was looking forward to it, and I wasn't disappointed. I'm very happy to hear how seriously he takes it, and that he's going to be keeping the issue alive. Cheers to you, Pete.

I expected a good rant from Pete this week about the stroller issue and he did not disappoint! Thanks Pete!!

Yes, great rant Pete. The worst part about this increase, as Pete stated, is that it is directed right at the young family. Increase in buffet prices, increase in stroller rentals, forcing photo packages on you at Princess Character meals... really how many more ways can they think of to disenfranchise its core customer?

:sad2:

I love it when Pete takes Disney for a (deserved) walk. I always picture Mickey coming back from the walk battered and bruised. And then Pete has to go out and buy a new pair of shoes. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter