YEAH! Back Home TR

So here goes:
The Cast:
I am the trip planner, I am also the mom! I am 28 years old. I love to scrapbook, dance and sing (when no one is watching or looking, lol!). I work part time as a waitress, but mostly I am just a stay at home mom. I chauffeur my kids to their many events! I am the treasurer of the PTA here too! I am the photographer and rarely in the pics lol! I LOVE Disney! All things Disney! I never went as a child, but my dh took me and we have been back every year since then!
Here I am with my MOMMY!!
IMG_1693small.jpg
:lmao:

Next is DH ~ Dan
He is a great husband!:cool1: He is a carpenter who works hard all year long so we can have a super fabulous vacation! He loves Disney as much as me!!:goodvibes Thank Goodness! He does not love people or being in pictures :confused3
So here is DH and I
IMG_1725.jpg
:lovestruc

Next up is DD ~ Samantha!
She is 9 going on 18. She knows everything, lol! She is in the third grade, she loves school! She is a competition cheerleader :cheer2: She plays softball (which mom coaches). She is a Brownie in Girl Scouts! She is a good kid, with major attitude lol! She LOVE Disney as much as me!! Her favorite character is the Little Mermaid!
Here she is with their squad's Grand Champion Trophy:
4092.jpg

Next is my sweet DS ~ Joey
He is 5 and in Kindergarten, During our trip he turns 6!!
He played Flag football this year and is going to do Tball, we also did an instructional wrestling program, not to interested! He cannot wait for Cub Scouts!! He is a typical boy, loves cars, and transformers, and spiderman and all of those!! HE LOVES STAR WARS!! :yoda::darth: I think we have an OBSESSION! His favorite Disney characters are Buzz and Woody, and Mickey Mouse! He also LOVES Chip and Dale.....
Here he is:
002.jpg

Last but not least is my beautiful baby Girl ~ Madilyn!
She is seventeen months old! So cute and sweet! She is headstrong already! She recently had tubes put in her ears! princess:
Here she is:
086.jpg

Her favorite character is Minnie! She was Minnie for Halloween!

So....in two weeks on Jan. 31, we will be leaving to go to Walt Disney World. We always drive, from New Jersey so its a loong drive, we leave at four in the morning and drive all the way down to Georgia, we stay over night in a hotel and then head on home....
So we will be staying at Caribbean Beach Resort in a Pirate themed room! We are super excited!We will be staying there from Feb 1st to the 8th! We have many WONDERFUL reservations! Then we stay 10 days at the rental house in Kissimmee!

So here are our dining reservations. On a side note, the day I was scheduled to call, was the day they switched the reservations call out back from 90 to 180! NICE! So it was very very frustrating that day...But I waited until the next day and still got everything I wanted!!! BTW we are doing the Deluxe Dining Plan! So here's the reservations.
Monday ~ Feb 1st ~ 7:05 pm ~ O'hanas (Dh's FAV place to eat)
Tuesday ~ Feb 2nd ~ 9:30 am ~ breakfast at Chef Mickey's (DS choice)
5:20 pm Cinderella's Royal Table! (Mommy's Choice)
Wednesday ~ Feb 3rd ~ 12:30 pm ~ Lunch at Sci Fi (New for us, kids choice)
6:40 pm ~ Dinner at Brown Derby (Also new for us, very excited)
Thursday ~ Feb 4th ~ 9:45 am Tusker House Breakfast (New for us!)
7:05 ~ 1900 Park Fare (DD's choice) (Also ordered a pirate treasure chest for ds birthday and a Cinderella slipper for DD for fun!)
Friday ~ Feb 5th ~ 9:45 am ~ Askerhus Breakfast
7:00 pm Hoop Dee DOoo
Saturday ~ Feb 6th ~ 9:05 am breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (New for us for breakfast)
5:40 pm ~ LeCellier (Mommy's favorite!!)
Sunday ~ Feb 7th ~ 12:30 ~ Lunch at Coral Reef
7:05 pm ~ O'Hana's again!!
Monday ~ Feb 8th ~ 10:00 am ~ O'hana's Breakfast
6:00 pm Dinner at Boma (New for us)

Then the next ten days, more disney, seaworld, kennedy space center and Universal.
We also have reservations for the Spiderman/Cat in The Hat Breakfast at Confisco Grill!

popcorn:: Sounds like it's gonna be a good trip.

We'll be driving down from New York right after you leave so we'll be passing you on the road:thumbsup2 We also drive down to Georgia and stay for the night. We still get a lot of the driving done in one day and it allows us to wake up the next morning and only be 5-6 hours away from disney:cool1:

popcorn:: Sounds like it's gonna be a good trip.

We'll be driving down from New York right after you leave so we'll be passing you on the road:thumbsup2 We also drive down to Georgia and stay for the night. We still get a lot of the driving done in one day and it allows us to wake up the next morning and only be 5-6 hours away from disney:cool1:

When do you guys leave? I love the way we do it, It makes it easier on our drive and I love being much closer to Disney the next day. Where in GA do you stop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter