Yeah! Close enough to check 10 day forecast

Whoo hoo!!!!! Accuweather has a 15-day and I'm 3 days into that one. Very exciting and the weather looks great!! :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

ThatsMe said:
WoooooooHoooooo! I can now check the 10-day weather forecast for our trip! :cloud9:

Where do you get your 10 day forecast.

weather.com only goes 7 days

I got the ten-day forecast at weather.com. Enter Orlando, FL. Then click on ten-day forecast.

We leave for WDW this Saturday. Over the past two days the weather forecast has changed to cooler days, but less rainy. What I (we) want is sunny, warm weather!

MICKEEP said:
Where do you get your 10 day forecast.

weather.com only goes 7 days
I look at both weather.com and accuweather.com. My past experience has been to rely on accuweather's forecast. As mentioned in a previous post, accuweather.com gives a 15 day forecast.

I always look forward to being able to get to look at the projected weather for our trip. :cool1:

Robundrh2o said:
Already checking the 10 day forecast for ours too. Dec 20th isn't looking good for the MVMCP.

:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

We are going on the 20th also, but I have found that the 10 day forecast seems to change daily, so I'll give it one last check today before I pack (we leave tomorrow). Rain or shine - here we come :banana:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL time everyone.....
I almost cry everday, waiting, TWO more weeks for us from today!!!

We start are drive down to WDW in Ten Days...I can also start checking the ten day forecast!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana:

-Debbie

pt.jpg

pt2.jpg

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter