Yeah I am booked!!!!!!!!

MzEeyore

What?!?!! I'm NOT a Princess?!?!? Who knew!!
Called and talked to Julianna a couple of weeks ago about our intimate vow renewal and signed yesterday!!!! I am so excited. We are doing our vow renewal at the Polynesian Sunset Pointe at 1 p.m. on December 5th, 2006!!!!! Called and talked to Marie in Photography and got my Magic Kingdom photo shoot booked for December 9th!!! Wanted to do that eariler in the week but because they are filming the Christmas parade there were some restictions so that was the only day that they had available and just happens to be the day that we are leaving Disney so it all worked out great. I am just glad that that day was open or I would have been adding more days to this vacation lol.

Sorry just had to share since it feels like FINALLY everything is coming together!!!
Now to talk to someone about upgrading my cake to this..................lol
(just the top and bottom layers!! Not the middle part)
30694VR-Cake.jpg

And talking to floral about getting this bouquet..................lol
30694VR-Flowers.jpg

That is wonderful! I'm gald you are booked! Your cake and flower ideas look great! Good luck with all of the planning!

Everything is finally coming together!! My dress should be in next week and my daughter's dress the week after that so I am really getting excited!!!

Joanie

MzEeyore said:
Called and talked to Julianna a couple of weeks ago about our intimate vow renewal and signed yesterday!!!! I am so excited. We are doing our vow renewal at the Polynesian Sunset Pointe at 1 p.m. on December 5th, 2006!!!!! Called and talked to Marie in Photography and got my Magic Kingdom photo shoot booked for December 9th!!! Wanted to do that eariler in the week but because they are filming the Christmas parade there were some restictions so that was the only day that they had available and just happens to be the day that we are leaving Disney so it all worked out great. I am just glad that that day was open or I would have been adding more days to this vacation lol.

Sorry just had to share since it feels like FINALLY everything is coming together!!!
Now to talk to someone about upgrading my cake to this..................lol
(just the top and bottom layers!! Not the middle part)
30694VR-Cake.jpg

And talking to floral about getting this bouquet..................lol
30694VR-Flowers.jpg

Congrats!!! Julianna is great! I am working with her also!! I am Also getting married at sunset pointe, but July 25, 06. :cheer2:

You are going to have so much fun planning!!!!! :yay:

congratulations!!! let the planning begin

i am having that cake as well so I am biased. But I am having the castle on top - love those mickey heads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter