Yeah!! I can get back on the boards!!!!

Nancy

Wasting away in Pegulaville
The past few days have been horrible!

It all started when my 12 year old wanted her own screen name on the DIS. She has her own e-mail so I said sure. Well having her with a screen name blocked my name and I couldn't get on the boards. Tech support tried to help, but no luck. we deleted her account, but mine still would not work. E-mailed the tech guys late last night and YIPPIE...here I am.

I was going through major DIS withdrawel. I could read, but could not post...I felt lost!

It's great to be back!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
:wave: :wave: :wave: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :wave: :wave: :wave:

That would of been scary! Glad you survived your horrilbe ordeal.

It was bad...I felt like I was in the Twilight zone! I could see everything, but couldn't reply!

Nancy , I just went through the same thing last week except I had nobody else logged on here....it was me changing my e-mail address on the profile and de-activating the account, I didn't know I could do that but....I'm backkkkkkkk!!!!
welcome back Nancy!

Isn't DIS withdrawal a terrible thing? I'm glad you're back, we missed you, you know :)

Being away from the DIS more than a day is hard! But glad to hear everything is back to normal for ya! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter