Yeah i got into my dress

Teri Zolman

Mom of a Princess
Just had to share the news. I have been losing weight for a few months and as an insentive i bought my dream dress for vow renewal in a size 12 (i was previously a 20) i tried it on today and it fits perfectly. I am so excited it fits into my cinderella theme perfectly. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just had to share with some ladies that i knew could relate.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :teeth:

I'm currently also trying to get down from that size. Not getting ready for a wedding (at least not yet ;) ) but I just need to do it for my health. I'm very proud of you! It's not easy.

Well done Teri, thats fantastic. I am also trying to loose weight but not doing so well at the moment.

Congratulations to you though.

Thank you very much everyone. My extended family hasn't seen me since i have lost all the weight (still losing by the way) so i can't wait to see them in December and see their reactions. I am truely feeling like a cinderella so the planning is becoming a blast. Wish I could figure out how to post pics and i would post some of the favors and things i have done. Well again thank you very much.

Wow that's fantastic! Good for you!!!

Add me to the trying to lose weight list! Keep up the good work and please post everyones reactions after your renewal!!

congratulations on getting your dress!! isn't it just exciting to have your dress already?

Thank you yes it is very exciting to have my dress. The great part is that it is a different dress than everyone thinks so it will be a complete surprise. I am all ready for the vow renewal. Everything is now officially done. Now time to buy new clothes for the trip and just plan the fun disney stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter