Yeah, I'll Be Visiting Disney Family Museum

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
I leave tomorrow on a Virgin America flight from Chicago to San Francisco where I'll be staying until next Tuesday. On Monday the 27th I will be taking in the Disney Family Museum and am looking forward to it. I've heard so much about it and hopefully I'll find it interesting.

Oooooooooooooooooo, SO jealous! I am dying to go to the Family Museum. Remember Kevin's review after their ABD trip? It sounds amazing. I'm very sure you'll find it interesting. Have a great time!

My wife and I really enjoyed it. You learn so much about the man who started it all. DW described the museum as "walking through his biography." Enjoy! :thumbsup2

It's really great. Plan a long leisurely day to make that walk with Walt. It took us about four hours--and I loved every second!

You will have a great time.

We spent four hours there last year and could have stayed longer, fascinating place.

It's wonderful. Spent all day there. Great place to eat, Cafe Terasse, just down hill great food. Great view of Golden Gate.

We are visiting next month (love the way that sounds!).

For those that have been, is it easy to get to via public transport?

We are visiting next month (love the way that sounds!).

For those that have been, is it easy to get to via public transport?

The Disney Family Museum is located in the San Francisco Presidio. If you go to the Museum site and click on the Transit Center it will redirect you to information about Public transportation to the Presidio Transit Center which is only a block or two away.

Here is the link to the site: http://www.presidio.gov/directions/transit

Hope this helps. If you are there on a weekend or have additional questions let us know as my husband Michael (Merry Mousketeer) attends a special event at the museum almost once a month.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Have a great time. I just listened to an interview with one of the men who workedon it and it made me want to visit so badly. :lovestruc

We were there two weeks ago and it was amazing. The gift shop has lots of Disney items you don't usually see. I could have spent more time in the gift shop, but by then my non-disney family members had their fill. I have to go back some day without them!

We only live about an hour or less north of the museum and I still haven't been. We are definately going this summer though. I've been meaning to go for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter