Yeah! We booked our honeymoon

SnoWhite

<font color=blue>If you spot a man in plaid pants,
After much deliberation we finally bit the bullet and booked the Yacht Club, water view for our honeymoon next April/May. We will be there for 7 nights. I went through Dreams Unlimited, that way they can take care of all of our priority seating and things like Illuminations cruises, etc. so I don't have to worry about it! Now we are both very excited. Thanks to everyone that gave us advice, I think we will try the Boardwalk Inn next time!

Lisa

Oh you won't regret it the yacht Club is our favourite resort so much so we're having our wedding there. Great location. Good for you :)

yeah congrats - I think we are going to be at the AKL concierge on our honeymoon the same time - when will you be there - we will be there from 4/26-5/3

lillykat, how fun!

We will be there the April 27-May 4, so the same time as you! We are both really excited.

Let me know what you guys have planned. We are still in the beginning stages, but we booked through Dreams Unlimited so they could help us with priority seating, etc. so I don't have to worry about it!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter