Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
I am proud to say from today i am officially the owner of 20 Eurodisney shares, i have got the certificate from CACEIS and so i am ready to join the club.
Just a question:
I have printed the application form and will send it tomorrow via fax but it says you have to pay the 30 euro annual fee if you own between 5 and 20 shares.
Does it mean i have to or not?
Anyway i am just so happy i wont mind paying :goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1:

Me too! I just got my temporary number today. If you own 20 shares you don't pay, less than that, you do.

Congratulations - welcome to the club :goodvibes

That's great!!! How long did it take to arrive?

Thanks everyone

I e-mailed them to check the documents had arrived so they told me the number. Nothing has arrived by post yet.

Thanks Cathy, i will send via fax the documents tomorrow and then email ;)

there's perseverance you finally got them!!!!!

:banana:

see you in salon mickey :woohoo:

how do i go around obtaining shares in disney,
and what benifits can i gain from having shares?

i have never dabbled in the stock market before so be gentle.

My mum bought 20 shares about 3 or 4 weeks ago and my mailed the info to DLP shortly after but haven't heard anything. How long is it supposted to take and should I contact them (and how).

TIA

My mum bought 20 shares about 3 or 4 weeks ago and my mailed the info to DLP shortly after but haven't heard anything. How long is it supposted to take and should I contact them (and how).

TIA

I filled the membership request form on the Eurodisney site then i printed it down and i have sent them via fax this morning with a copy of the shares certificate and a copy of my identity card.
Then i have sent an eamil asking if i they have had teh documents but not heard anything yest - suppose it is early lol

Edmond: to buy the shares was like an Odissey to me and so i am not the best one to explain you i am sorry :confused3

I am proud to say from today i am officially the owner of 20 Eurodisney shares, i have got the certificate from CACEIS and so i am ready to join the club.
Just a question:
I have printed the application form and will send it tomorrow via fax but it says you have to pay the 30 euro annual fee if you own between 5 and 20 shares.
Does it mean i have to or not?
Anyway i am just so happy i wont mind paying :goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1:

Congratulations:yay:

how do i go around obtaining shares in disney,
and what benifits can i gain from having shares?

i have never dabbled in the stock market before so be gentle.

If you are from the UK it is straightforward to buy shares, you can either go into your bank & buy them or you can buy them online through a sute like Selftrade.

If you own at least 5 shares you can become a member of the shareholders club for a fee, there are many benefits to this detailed here: http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml

TIA

It usually can take up to 6-8 weeks to process the info. Try emailing them: dlp.actionnaires@disney.com‎ to see if they have received the documents.

Same here :sad2: please could you let me know if you get an answer and i will do the same for you??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter