year 1 of podcasts down..best moments so far

MonkeyPants

DIS Veteran
okay so it was only a very short time ago that I started to listen to the podcast...and instantly addicted. At first I listened only when I was at the gym....but then it was while I was driving to and from work (which is dangerous :rotfl: ) and then pretty much all the time....so I have now burned through the 1st year.

my thoughts on some of the best moments, not really in any order

1. sad little crab cake
2. universal cancels the grimmich!
3. any time they managed to get Pete to snort
4. the first poop reference...pig poop from a helicopter!
5. every ensuing poop reference
6. Bawb's various props from empty cooler to simpson merchandise
7. any time Bawb tried to pronounce anything in a foriegn language (which at times even included english :lmao: ...being from the north east originally I am well well well aquainted with his accent and it makes me homesick to hear him talk)

the chemistry of the group is awesome and I cant even begin to count the number of times I busted out laughing (people at the gym and those in the cars next to me in traffic no doubt think I am a lunatic)

I can't believe I have been missing out on this for so long :headache:

Listening to the first year really has me considering trying some new stuff which include heading out to Disneyland (havent been since the early to mid 80s) and giving Universal another spin (havent done that since way before IoA was created) Now I just need to find a way to take off the time from work.

thanks to the entire podcast crew past/present (rest in peace Bawb :sad1: ) for all the hardwork that goes into the podcasts. Thanks for the new healthy addiction....it is healthy right?

I just started listening to the podcasts from the beginning -not sure exactly where I'm at now but Bawb was sure funny!!!!

Very healthy!!! There's nothing like laughter for good health. :goodvibes

I got an IPOD for Christmas and I have been playing catchup on all the back episodes. I am actually getting sad, as I am now at Sept 08. I'll be all caught up soon. What will I listen too when I just have their 2 shows a week? Back to music I guess.

The podcast was really hitting it's stride, and then Bob passed. I have to commend Pete for changing it up a bit, and it gets better all the time. (Although there never will be another Bob.)

oh I have nothing to add here except that your name - Monkeypants - makes me snicker every time I say it out loud.

Monkeypants
Monkeypants
Monkeypants
Monkeypants

:lmao:

I have to agree with you all 2008 was a great year for the Podcast. But I have to say 2007 was just as good as last year. Bwabs passing was sad:sad1: But he gave us some great moments. But hearing Julie's voice again after the birth of ferris and hearing him in the background. Pete, Last week's Email show was the best show ever. The last voicemail you played reminds me of Mystery Science Theatre 300 when you cut into the Voicemail. Bob added humor to many episodes before he passed. Even when he miss-pronunced things like Mojeetos, Piere joot, Pig Doot, shaheeny gray tuna. And let's not forget the debute of the Prizematron. and many soundbites, added to each show after Bob's passing. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter