Year of a Million Dreams at DLP

grumpymakesmehappy

DIS Veteran
I've read countless reports about dreams being granted at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. What about DLP? Is the dream squad walking aound the Paris parks granting fastpasses and such? What dreams do you know that have been granted at DLP?

I don't think they do that in DLRP, I have never seen it. Although it maybe something they add this year with the 15th anniversary stuff:confused3:

not heard anything about that but let us know if you hear...sounds pretty good like:thumbsup2

No, only the American parks are taking part in YOAMD :)
Too bad! I was kind of wondering if it was only WDW and DL since I really haven't seen the excitement for it over here on the Paris boards. It's a shame really. The YOAMD has really heightened the Disney spirit over here. But I am excited to hear all about the 15th ann.

Well what would we prefer? A non-event of free stuff being given to a tiny percent of visitors, or OUADP, Character Express, Candleabration and 4 new attractions for everyone?! ;)

This year, for once, DLRP has the best deal.

Well what would we prefer? A non-event of free stuff being given to a tiny percent of visitors, or OUADP, Character Express, Candleabration and 4 new attractions for everyone?! ;)

This year, for once, DLRP has the best deal.
Well then, I guess it's a good thing we will be going to DLP this year along with our typical WDW trip. We'll get to experience the best of both worlds!!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter