Year of a Million Dreams & Toy Story Mania videos

disneydopey

Mouseketeer
I would love to win a night in the castle....well who wouldn't!.....and seen a video of how they select the time and place of winners. the woman in the video doesn't seem that excited! I'm British and even I could show more excitment! It's on http://www.doingflorida.com if anyone wants a look.

The site has also got a video about Toy Story mania which looks really exciting. can't wait to try out the 3-D glasses. It mentions strings on the shooters which I don't quite understand but will probably make sense when I'm there!!!:cool1:

The strings on the shooters will probably be there to keep people from stealing the guns and to keep them charged up.

Is is just me or did it look like the shooters had too many breakable parts??? It looks like the stringer that you pull on would wear out after a little while! I don't know about this one... I can't wait to ride it though! I heart Disney
3-D! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter