Year Of A Million Dreams?

Chandler

Earning My Ears
The "Year Of A Million Dreams" celebration runs from Oct. 1, 2006 to Sept. 30, 2007. We will be in WDW Oct. 16 to Oct 25 2007. Will there be a new celebration going on when we are there? When do they announce this? Any ideas what?
Also Epcot turns 25 Oct. 1, 2007. More celebrations?

Thanks
Chandler

My understanding is that the "The Year of a Million Dreams" runs from October 1, 2006, through December 31, 2007. Nothing has been announced about a "celebration" after "The Year of a Million Dreams."

There's a thread about Epcot's 25th Anniversary at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1059253 . Although the thread began in March 2006 (before the "The Year of a Million Dreams" was announced), there have been some very recent postings to this thread.

Considering that these "celebrations" are really just marketing campaigns, I wouldn't be too concerned about timing a WDW vacation to be during a "celebration."

I do think that there will be a mini birthday celebration for Epcot... but not a celebration on a grand scale....

who knows, they didn't really party for the 35th anniversary very much, it went by and CMs got some special pins... lol I don't know if it will be a huge event for Epcot's 25th... besides who likes Epcot anyway... ::Ducks::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter