Year of Million Dreams Question

snshine123

DIS Veteran
Is there any rhyme or reason as to where the best places to be, times to be etc to get one of the Dreams prizes? Has anyone done a "survey" on this? I know we got the lanyards and pins at Turtle Talk (DCA) at about 10:30 but anyone else gotten items, know people that have gotten items etc? I saw somewhere that around 10:00-10:30 seemed to be a good time to go through the front gates . Also how does the upgrade to the Penthouse at the DRH work? Is that given at the park or am I just going to get REALLY lucky when I check in there next week and they put me in the Suite? Thanks

The only rhyme or reason to it all is that it is all randomized, the best way to increase your odds is to be inside a Disney park lol Disney actually hired a firm which randomized the times and places where awards are given, so the dream squad instructions may be at 9:32 am be at the exit cue of Expedition Everest, the guest seated in the 7th car from the front on the right receives the prize..etc etc..I really do not think there is anyway to increase your odds except to go to the park as many days as possible..after all you can not win if your not in a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter