Year of the Mouse – An AP TR -Leap Day PTR

Oh how wonderful!! I am thrilled that they are able to join you.

Oh how wonderful!! I am thrilled that they are able to join you.

Thank you Michele!

I was excited about the solo trip, but I'm really happy they're coming. To be honest the only part I was nervous about was waiting for F! I didn't how I was going to last three hours without going to the bathroom and not having someone to watch my stuff! :lmao:

Thank you Michele!

I was excited about the solo trip, but I'm really happy they're coming. To be honest the only part I was nervous about was waiting for F! I didn't how I was going to last three hours without going to the bathroom and not having someone to watch my stuff! :lmao:

Well, I have been alone at the parks and had fun but I seem to have more fun when I am not alone.

I posted another pair of my ears on my trip report.

I forgot to add that while we were at the French Market eating these
photo2-1.jpg

We saw this dude
photo1-1.jpg

Joy said he's from a show on the Disney channel. More importantly, he's Ted's future son on How I Met Your Mother! :yay: My first celebrity sighting while at DLR! :cool2:

OMG you saw David Henrie? sweetness.

We leave today!!! Can this work day go any slower?

Baby girl and I are so excited to go, she even helped me pack last night. She made sure I had her coloring book and crayons.

Count down to baby's first DL trip and my return since our last trip to DL.:banana:

Baby girl and I are so excited to go, she even helped me pack last night. She made sure I had her coloring book and crayons.

Count down to baby's first DL trip and my return since our last trip to DL.:banana:

I can't wait to show her where her daddy asked her mommy to marry him!

Wahoo! Have fun!

I found your TRs! Love it! Thanks for sharing them....

So do you like getting the picnics? I think I'm going to get the picnic for my friend and I after reading yours. Which section do you get a spot for? I can't wait... and I want to take so many pictures of it so I need a good spot, but where my camera will not get wet!

Wahoo! Have fun!

I had so much fun!

I know...I'll get to to it as soon as Mona gets the photopass CD. I'll start a little into tonight. To be honest I've been catching up on sleep and episodes of Once Upon a Time :)

I found your TRs! Love it! Thanks for sharing them....

So do you like getting the picnics? I think I'm going to get the picnic for my friend and I after reading yours. Which section do you get a spot for? I can't wait... and I want to take so many pictures of it so I need a good spot, but where my camera will not get wet!

The picnics are okay. I like the antipasto. I've been in blue and yellow sections. I prefer the top tier, against the railing, in the center. I'm pretty short, not quite 5'1", so if I'm not in the front looking over everyone, I can't see anything.
I'm excited for your first trip!!! :banana:

I hope you had fun!! Take your time I am patient. I have a few months to build up to my next trip.

Glad that you had a great time at DL last week. It was a shame that I didn't see you during my visit. I will be definitely looking forward to reading your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter