Yearly increases

JoJothemonkeygirl

Don't cruise yearly but it's always DCL!
Does DCL increase a certain percentage yearly? We are planning a May 2021 cruise and wondered how much more it will be than the May 2020.

Agree with @vacationer1954 above. The price will go up. Its hard to really say how much because there isn't a specific price for a particular cruise. Disney starts the pricing at a specific dollar point on opening day. As the cabins sell, the price goes up. So, somebody that books a hypothetical November 1 cruise on opening day will get one price. An identical party booking the same class of room months later for the same sailing will get a higher price.

THANKS so much for the comments. I know the price will increase, will have to wait till 2021 pricing comes out! Mama always said "Patience is a virtue!"

I would say 10% is a reasonable guess for how much they're likely to raise prices from one year to another.
[/QUOw
I would say 10% is a reasonable guess for how much they're likely to raise prices from one year to another.
I thought the same thing but wanted others ideas. I agree that planning is so much fun. What excursions ,if any, did you do in Tortolla?

We booked a year out for a May 2018 cruise and paid more than our may 2020 cruise booked a year and a half out. Same ship, same cabins! Book early!!

I thought the same thing but wanted others ideas. I agree that planning is so much fun. What excursions ,if any, did you do in Tortolla?
We did an island tour/beach break excursion which we didn't like. It was a substitute for the Virgin Gorda excursion, which was cancelled due to the Fantasy's late arrival that morning.

Go to Touring Plan's Fare Tracker. Pick your cruise. You can then select the prior sailings (based on date) and you can get a rough idea, for that cruise, how much the opening day price has changed over time. And then extrapolate to the future openings.

Go to Touring Plan's Fare Tracker. Pick your cruise. You can then select the prior sailings (based on date) and you can get a rough idea, for that cruise, how much the opening day price has changed over time. And then extrapolate to the future openings.
That is awesome info! Thank you so much!!

Reactions: KVH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter