Yee Haw Bob?

happily single

Left foot first!
my dd20will be turning 21 in Disney I wonder if catching Yee Haw Bob would be fun. Is he still At Disney? Any idea which days?

Thanks

Yehaa Bob is one of our favorite things to do at WDW! I've even moved around a vacation in the past because he was off during our original dates. He plays at the River Roost at POR. The shows are kid-friendly, but still entertaining to everyone there. He gets the audience into the show with several songs, and it's so funny to watch DH (who is typically very shy and reserved) get up there and sing and dance. And I agree, get there early if you want a table! We were standing out in the hallway last October to watch his show.

Bob is a true Disney treasure. One of our favorite things. DGD is just smitten with him. She chose to stay and watch Bob over going to MK to see wishes.

We tend to get there and do standing room for the first show and then sit for the second

I think it would be ideal for a 21st

Shoot, her bday is Wednesday (May 23rd) and we leave on the24th. We plan on spending her bday in Epcot. One of these days we will see him

Not to be dumb, but can't you see him on a day that's not her birthday?
The daughter will be turning 21 on the 23rd. Since Bob plays in a lounge environment, I assume it would be for her first cocktail (or legally her first :) ), as well as seeing the entertainment. They leave the next day.

The daughter will be turning 21 on the 23rd. Since Bob plays in a lounge environment, I assume it would be for her first cocktail (or legally her first :) ), as well as seeing the entertainment. They leave the next day.

Ah, got it.

Shoot, her bday is Wednesday (May 23rd) and we leave on the24th. We plan on spending her bday in Epcot. One of these days we will see him
You could always go to the Yehaa Bob show after you get done at Epcot. The show usually goes until 11:45PM and you can arrive any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter