YeehaBob?

Totally appropriate for kids...he encourages to come sit up front and includes them in all his antics. I don't know why on the WDW site it says adults for the show...he also has a large senior citizen following and they get to the show like an hour before so be prepared to come early to get a good seat. You can youtube him and see his shows so you know what to expect.

Totally appropriate for kids...he encourages to come sit up front and includes them in all his antics. I don't know why on the WDW site it says adults for the show...he also has a large senior citizen following and they get to the show like an hour before so be prepared to come early to get a good seat. You can youtube him and see his shows so you know what to expect.
That's why I was confused. I know it takes place in a bar so I didn't know if my teens would be permitted to sit down at the show. Many states do not allow under 21 in a bar location.

We questioned it too when we first heard and saw the location! Your teens will totally be fine!

Your teens will be fine at a table in the bar area - they just can't order ( even food is my understanding ) or sit at the bar.

Yeehaw does 2 shows - the earlier of the 2 is super kid friendly. The later show may have a joke or two that would be over younger kids heads, but I'd feel comfortable bringing teens or younger to either show.

Kids are definitely welcome and I would have no problem with teens but we did find the 2nd show much more "adult" than the first show.

The "bar" is more like a restaurant than a bar - there is a long bar and some high top tables that appear more bar like as well as regular tables and anyone can order food and drinks. My dd's and I split some appetizers and my younger dd got something from the quick serve restaurant around the corner (with our servers blessing). We saw many families having dinner here before and during show times.

Your teens will be fine at a table in the bar area - they just can't order ( even food is my understanding ) or sit at the bar.

Yeehaw does 2 shows - the earlier of the 2 is super kid friendly. The later show may have a joke or two that would be over younger kids heads, but I'd feel comfortable bringing teens or younger to either show.

Our family of 6 sat and ate at the bar with no issue (kids from age 4-12 at the time,) ...and my husband tipped appropriately to make up for the used space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter