Yehaa Bob (7/5/12) . . . POR - Riverside (Of Course!)

kcb1dizbksfan

Mouseketeer
To those who may not be feeling well, the right RX for body, mind and soul is a strong of dose of Yehaa Bob . . . and maybe an Abita!

I always enjoy seeing and hearing Bob. This is my sequel to the photos I took of him during my few days at WDW during DAP2 in 12/11.

Enjoy!

DR NYKCB (Ken)

BuschGardens-3-1.jpg

BuschGardens-4-1.jpg

BuschGardens-5-1.jpg

BuschGardens-6-1.jpg

BuschGardens-7-1.jpg

BuschGardens-9-1.jpg

BuschGardens-10-1.jpg

BuschGardens-11-1.jpg

BuschGardens-12-1.jpg

BuschGardens-13-1.jpg

BuschGardens-14-1.jpg

BuschGardens-15-1.jpg

BuschGardens-16-1.jpg

BuschGardens-17-1.jpg

BuschGardens-18-1.jpg

BuschGardens-19-1.jpg

BuschGardens-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing those photos....they put a smile on my face! You captured the joy he has at his job. Where is he, I've never seen him?

I saw him back when I was 14 in the 90's and had never seen a piano bar before. He was easily my favorite part of my First Disney trip I actually remember.

Thanks for posting these! Bob is one of the reasons my DH refuses to stay elsewhere at WDW! We go to his show several times on our trip every year. We cannot wait to see him again in 86 days!

Thanks again - this post made my morning. :love:

We really have to make time to see Yeeha Bob on our next trip. We have stayed at POR the last two trips and never saw him! I wish he performed on Sundays, since that's our arrival day and it would be a great "welcome to the resort" thing to do. Oh well. We'll figure out a way to see him. :goodvibes

Do these shows get crowded? I plan on taking my parents in August and they're older. How early should we get there? Thanks.

Do these shows get crowded? I plan on taking my parents in August and they're older. How early should we get there? Thanks.

It does get crowded but it depends alot of weather, the time of year and whether its a weekend (more crowded on a Saturday nite typically) vs a weekday. But I would tend to get there early to stake your claim to a table, particularly if you have a few people going. The venue he plays is basically a bar and small and as the evening progresses people vacate . . . its tiring to stay up late particularly in Disney if you have been in the parks all day and in the Florida heat . . . it wears you down so be there around 8 pm because he plays around 8:30 pm and then leave early.

Well worth seeing . . . you will enjoy it . . . that I am sure of!!

DR NYKCB (Ken)

Ken,

Thanks for posting the photo's of Bob! You have really captured his enthusiasm and enjoyment of his "job". We have enjoyed Bob's show for years, even when we are not staying at POR. He is a tremendous entertainer and musician. :thumbsup2

Oh how could anyone go to WDW and not see the best live show there Yeah Ha Bob at POR he is a hoot and a half and have seen it packed over the many a time....he ususlly starts about 9 or so. but have seen him get men to do some crazy things...like my BIL acting like an alligator. still makes me laugh to think abou it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter