Yehaa Bob

kcb1dizbksfan

Mouseketeer
There was a DIS meet on 12/9/11 at POR-Riverside to see Yehaa Bob. Obviously no one was wearing their credentials on Friday nite for the upcoming scheduled Saturday nite meet at WWOHP so I could not identify any DIS’ers.

Anyway . . . I attended this event myself, so I was fortunate to find a small table when I walked in at around 8 pm that nite . . . and found it to be quite crowded.

Of course I had my trusty camera and gear with me and thankfully no tripod.

I am a big fan of Yehaa Bob having seen him the prior year at POR-Riverside. While Bob’s show are light and very entertaining, he is clearly a very accomplished musician. If you listen closely to his music he blends a wonderful musical fusion of ragtime, jazz and some hints of blues that are all integrated in some complex solo runs. I am a very big music fan and while I was not familiar with all the lyrics of the songs he played, the audience seemed to be and I enjoyed watching the interaction . . . that was another show.

For those who attended this event add your comments and for those who have seen him before include yours as well.

I thoroughly enjoy his show . . . Bob plans to include a link on his website to this Disboard posting.

DR NYKCB (Ken)

IMG_8309.jpg

IMG_8313.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_8307.jpg

IMG_8306.jpg

IMG_8305.jpg

IMG_8304.jpg

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8302.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8289.jpg

IMG_8288.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_8281.jpg

IMG_8280.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8271.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

I was there for a short while. It was certainly crowded. Unfortunately not knowing anyone by face it was hard to know who anyone was.

Yehaa Bob can always turn a bad day into a good day!:wizard:

I was there, also, and did not see a single familiar face, or any indication that anyone was from the DIS. I walked all around, asked the staff (who asked one guy who was a regular and "knew a bunch about that kind of stuff") and didn't manage to locate anyone. It was really crowded, and really loud, so after about 10 minutes of fruitless searching, I didn't stay. Glad you had such a nice time. Great pics!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter