Yellow asterisk -- What does it mean?

TipsyTraveler

DIS Veteran
Occasionally I'll get an alert that just shows my avatar and a yellow asterisk or star type symbol. I can't click on it or anything. Can someone tell me what it is?

Apparently it's nothing and you can just ignore it. I had 4 like that right in a row shortly after I first logged on to the new boards, then I've occasionally had one or two throughout the week. I think it's generated "behind-the-scenes" as stuff is getting done/updated. But what we've been told is it mean exactly nothing.

Apparently it's nothing and you can just ignore it. I had 4 like that right in a row shortly after I first logged on to the new boards, then I've occasionally had one or two throughout the week. I think it's generated "behind-the-scenes" as stuff is getting done/updated. But what we've been told is it mean exactly nothing.

Thanks, I've been wondering about that too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter