Yellow or Gold? Have you rented scooter from either?

Euby

DIS Veteran
My past 2 trips, I have rented from Buena Vista. Service has been great and the scooters worked without any problems. However, I wanted to see what else was available on the rental market that may be less expensive for me. I expanded my search to providers that are not "Featured" since I'll be driving and in more control of my arrival schedule (than flying and using MDE). So it won't be a problem for me to meet them when they deliver the scooter.

I've narrowed it down to two companies: Gold Mobility and Yellow Scooters. They both offer scooters that fit my needs and accessories that I'm looking for.

Have you rented from either? What have been your experiences?

Last edited:
My past 2 trips, I have rented from Buena Vista. Service has been great and the scooters worked without any problems. However, I wanted to see what else was available on the rental market that may be less expensive for me. I expanded my search to providers that are not "Featured" since I'll be driving and in more control of my arrival schedule (than flying and using MDE). So it won't be a problem for me to meet them when they deliver the scooter.

I've narrowed it down to two companies: Gold Mobility and Yellow Scooters. They both offer scooters that fit my needs and accessories that I'm looking for.

I never heard of either

I’ve not heard of Gold Mobility and not seen any in the parks.

I have heard of Yellow Scooters and have seen them in the parks. I don’t know anything more about them, but the ones I’ve seen in the parks were in good condition.

I'm interested too. Gold Mobility looks very interesting!

I had never heard of Golden Mobility either but I've looked at their site & they look really good. I'm thinking that I will be renting from them next week.

I had never heard of Golden Mobility either but I've looked at their site & they look really good. I'm thinking that I will be renting from them next week.

If you do, can you please post on here what your experience was? My trip is not until mid-June.

If you do, can you please post on here what your experience was? My trip is not until mid-June.

Just called & reserved my scooter with Gold Mobility, I'll pay when they deliver. The man I spoke with (don't recall his name) was very helpful & polite. He answered all my questions & let me know that I will receive a text the night before delivery & if needed I can adjust my delivery time (earlier or later) & I can do the same for pickup time with a text. He said that they switch their equipment out every 6 months.

The Go-Go Sport 4 is what I'm renting. I've not seen any other scooters for rent (there may be some I just haven't seen them) that has an onboard phone charger & I really like the underneath LED safety lighting. The price I was quoted, including tax & damage waiver, was $161.24 - roughly $23 a day for a 7 day rental.

I'll keep you updated.

I'm going to WDW next week and renting with Buena Vista this time. However, I'll be on the look out foray Gold Mobility scooters. Reviews on TripAdvisor sound really good, but I'd like to hear more here. Let us know how it goes-I have another trip in September.

I'm going to WDW next week and renting with Buena Vista this time. However, I'll be on the look out foray Gold Mobility scooters. Reviews on TripAdvisor sound really good, but I'd like to hear more here. Let us know how it goes-I have another trip in September.
We must be on a similar schedule. We are at SSR now and will be back in September too. We have our new van (we drive from New Orleans), but could not get the scooter lift installed before we left. But we will have it in about 3 weeks.

We must be on a similar schedule. We are at SSR now and will be back in September too. We have our new van (we drive from New Orleans), but could not get the scooter lift installed before we left. But we will have it in about 3 weeks.

I'm really hoping that we'll be able to meet in person in September. Sent you a PM. Are you staying at SSR in September? We're at OKW next week, but BCV in September.

Just called & reserved my scooter with Gold Mobility, I'll pay when they deliver. The man I spoke with (don't recall his name) was very helpful & polite. He answered all my questions & let me know that I will receive a text the night before delivery & if needed I can adjust my delivery time (earlier or later) & I can do the same for pickup time with a text. He said that they switch their equipment out every 6 months.

The Go-Go Sport 4 is what I'm renting. I've not seen any other scooters for rent (there may be some I just haven't seen them) that has an onboard phone charger & I really like the underneath LED safety lighting. The price I was quoted, including tax & damage waiver, was $161.24 - roughly $23 a day for a 7 day rental.

I'll keep you updated.

Just checking to see how things went with your rental through Gold Mobility. Any news?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter