• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yes another question

kegafford

Mouseketeer
I am doing the vow renewal and I was wondering If I wanted to go to the park or to epcot to eat after the wedding or to have a reception would that be allowed.

I am kinda looking at places to eat after the weeding and have the cake but I wanted to make sure before I pick the place that I could go to it if it was at epcot or MK.

THanks in advance,
Kim

Are you doing an intimate or custom vow renewal? To my knowledge, they will only let you in the park in your wedding attire for a custom reception. If you wanted to have it at a resort for a custom or intimate there is no problem. There are hostess fees for having your wedding/reception/illuminations party in the park. Depending on the amount of people it is 90/hr for 1 person for 50 guests...I think...

fyi- you are not allowed to wear your wedding attire into the wdw themeparks unless your event is planned there through disneys fairytale weddings.

OH it is going to be planned through them. But I am in the budget planning part and I want to know mt option through you wonderful ladies who are working on it now as It is going to be 14 months before I can book. I want to be able to try to plan the money now so I can work on it. I want to be able to go to the vow renewal free and clear and enjoy myself :)

Now since I can not going to the theme parks I was thinking of doing a lunch buffet at Wilderness Lodge or Ohana but I am not sure about what time to have this yet.

I was hoping to plan it to where I have the wedding and pics and then food and then cake. It that even possible? With out having it go custom?

Thanks in advance,
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter