• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YES .. Disney is available

dansbaby

Earning My Ears
Im getting married at disney December 29, 2005. They finally called yesterday. But, now we arent sure where we want to have it. WL was our first choice but there is only room for 13 people there. We are going to go there this weekend and take a peek and see which one we like. If its WL I guess the guest list will get cut AGAIN.

Mary :cool1: :flower:

Thanks.. I am sooooo excited. I got my dress last Friday also. Wow, its finally happening.

dansbaby said:
Thanks.. I am sooooo excited. I got my dress last Friday also. Wow, its finally happening.

It's all the "little" things that get us going, isn't it?? ;)

I FINALLY got my rings in yesterday (they're so adorable with the little mickey heads all around them!). I have to send mine back because it's got a small flaw, but they respond so fast that I'm not worried.

I had to send my dress back too (it didn't fit right)...but I'm waiting on the next one...

You know, if I believed in omens, I could be in trouble :worried:

But I'm looking at it the other way...if things don't go great in the planning, the wedding (and marriage) should go off without a hitch!!!

I'm at about 60 days out and counting...and I'm getting more excited each day!!

Be sure to fill us in on all the details for your big day too, okay!?!?

Your right it is the "little things". I am on a quest for shoes, I dont know what kind I want? I looked at some at David's decided they were way overpriced and now looking around I realize they are cheaper. I guess I will have to get them there. I found really cute ones there that are $48. Im afraid they would be uncomfortable walking around in them ALOT though. Oh, Im just rambling.. I need to look at invitations also. Gosh so many little things to think of. Thank God disney does most of the "hard" stuff . I think I would go crazy trying to plan an entire wedding.

dansbaby said:
Your right it is the "little things". I am on a quest for shoes, I dont know what kind I want? I looked at some at David's decided they were way overpriced and now looking around I realize they are cheaper. I guess I will have to get them there. I found really cute ones there that are $48. Im afraid they would be uncomfortable walking around in them ALOT though. Oh, Im just rambling.. I need to look at invitations also. Gosh so many little things to think of. Thank God disney does most of the "hard" stuff . I think I would go crazy trying to plan an entire wedding.
I actually had two pairs of shoes for my wedding. I had “nice” ones that I wore for the ceremony and pictures, then I changed into white Keds tennis shoes that my mom’s friend painted with silver Mickey heads on the toes for the reception. I didn’t want my feet to hurt. Looking back on it, I wish I had just worn the tennis shoes the whole time. In my case they didn’t show when I walked down the aisle like I was afraid they would. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter