Yes, I Am A Disney Addict. Your Point?:)

Fivesacharm

Mouseketeer
Well hello there fellow DISers! This is my very first (Pre) Trip Report and I am pretty pumped about it (mostly I am using this to keep my brain satisfied while I wait the next 4 months, 1 week, and 4 days until our next trip to The World...yes I would probably know that even without the trip counter).

I discovered DIS boards shortly before our last trip to the world and was *this* close to doing a trip report then, after all it was THE Disney trip above and beyond all previous Disney trips (only to be topped by the one we have coming up!), however I just couldn't commit. I think I was probably suffering from PDTD (Post Disney Trip Depression)...

Anyway, we have BIG plans for this summer and I am so so so so excited! It's going to be truly magical, of that I have no doubt!

My excitement for this upcoming trip was boosted by our short jaunt to The World last weekend. Short jaunt...funny. 20 hours in the car is hardly short or a jaunt. Buuuut we were only there for one night, as we were in the area for other reasons. We stayed at AoA for the first time (Lion King suites for the win!), had our first taste of Magic Bands and did Hoop Dee Doo for the first time...oh and it was our first time being in Disney and not going to a park. That's a lot of firsts for someone who has been going to Disney for the last 20 years!

It was a wonderful little teaser trip before our BIG family trip this summer and it made my little Disney-lovin' heart happy!

So here's the very basics of what we have planned for this summer:

Leave July 31st
Arrive At THE Happiest Place On Earth on August 1st
2 Nights at All Star Sports
6 nights at Old Key West

Lots to be excited about...definitely I lot more to talk about too!

I understand your "short jaunt!" If you're in the area, regardless of the reason, you HAVE to go to Disney if you can!!

Can't wait to read along!

I had to check this out after reading the title - it describes me pretty well too :rotfl:

It looks like you are going to have a fun trip! I love trips with all kinds of new things - that is part of the beauty of Disney. We have a "short jaunt" to Disney as well (20+ hours) and I am always jealous of those who live close enough to just drive over for a day trip.

Anyway, looking forward to reading about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter