Yes my son has the Disney gene

Schrute Farms

Mouseketeer
So my wife was scheduled to be induced for our second son yesterday. Last weekend I was taking the suit cases out to pack for our stay in the hospital.

My three year old seeing the suit cases says, "we're going to Disney, I'm so happy.":)

I've brain washed him so much that the sight of a suit case brings on a Pavlovian reaction. Kid never had a chance.:rotfl:

The rest of the story, baby came early (no inducement needed) and everyone is home and doing great.

Congratulations on the new baby!!!!

Time to start the newest addition with Disney training. :)

Keep everyone on the same page!:thumbsup2

Congrats on the new baby!! And nice job classically conditioning your son ;) You are going to have to start planning a trip so your entire family can go! :goodvibes

Double congratulations! On the new addition and on the great brain washing. :goodvibes

:lmao:

That is a wonderful story.

Congrats on the newest addition and get planning an intro trip for the little one!

Congrats on the new baby! Great job on the Disney fan too!

Congrats on the new little one!

I planned a trip to WDW with my sister when my niece ws that age. Everytime I called, my niece would think it was time to pack and would go get her carry-on and try to pack. I love it whent the kids are that excited and involved in their vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter