YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Oops! That was from last year when we returned from our August 2013 trip which is the basis for this TR. All's well now. I can walk and talk and if I watch where I'm walking I don't fall down. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Oops sorry! I was wondering why i never saw anything about it on FB :blush:

emmysmommy, where are you? Came back here looking for some new TRs from you, and there are none. Hope all is well. Missing your reports!:)

emmysmommy, where are you? Came back here looking for some new TRs from you, and there are none. Hope all is well. Missing your reports!:)

Brenda's daughter got married last weekend and I know she's been very involved in that. I'm hoping she comes back soon...I miss her too.

Thank you, KatMark! Was hoping she wasn't around due to just being busy. That's a happy occasion! Maybe she'll come back and give us a report about the wedding!:)

Thank you, KatMark! Was hoping she wasn't around due to just being busy. That's a happy occasion! Maybe she'll come back and give us a report about the wedding!:)

I can tell you that Emily was a beautiful bride...saw pictures on FB. I'll give her a little bug and tell her we miss her and we hope she'll be back soon.

I can tell you that Emily was a beautiful bride...saw pictures on FB. I'll give her a little bug and tell her we miss her and we hope she'll be back soon.

Ooh, congrats to Emily!! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating!! :lovestruc

Awwww.... this is in the completed TR boards but here's a couple photos for anyone that is still hanging around here.

DSCN9236.jpg

DSCN9535.jpg

DSCN9537.jpg

It's good to be back on the Boards. puckerup:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Em was really beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Brenda! So glad to see you back! :goodvibes

Mom and dad have much to be proud of, what a beautiful bride? And welcome back to the boards. :goodvibes

Now I know why you have been missing from the Dis. Emily looks beautiful and her wedding dress is perfect for her. :bride:

Welcome back!!! Emily made a beautiful bride. Her smile says it all. Honeymoon in WDW??? ; )

Em was a beautiful bride, Brenda

Thanks Kathy and thank you for "splainin" my MIA status. Seeing your FB posts about TR updates really had me missing the Dis and even more missing you! Stay warm my friend!

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Em was really beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Brenda! So glad to see you back! :goodvibes
Thank you Tracy. I don't have the professional photos with her in her veil all resplendent but these will do. She was so lovely.

Mom and dad have much to be proud of, what a beautiful bride? And welcome back to the boards. :goodvibes
Oh my gosh, you have that right Bob. We were sniffling but so very proud parents. We feel like we did our job well on the other side of this....Em's definitely a trophy of God's grace and we couldn't be prouder of the young woman she's become.

Now I know why you have been missing from the Dis. Emily looks beautiful and her wedding dress is perfect for her. :bride:
Thank you Sue. Between the wedding planning, some travel, and a ton of work... well, those are my excuses. I'm so glad to be back and thank your for welcoming me back.

Welcome back!!! Emily made a beautiful bride. Her smile says it all. Honeymoon in WDW??? ; )

Thanks Kari!! Their WDW plans are a year off. Do you believe it? She'll train her hubby yet!

Welcome back to the boards, Brenda!
I saw a few pictures on Facebook, Em made a stunning bride. Congrats to all of you!

Thanks Kathy and thank you for "splainin" my MIA status. Seeing your FB posts about
TR updates really had me missing the Dis and even more missing you! Stay warm my friend!

It was my pleasure. I've missed you too (thankfully Michael keeps "poking" me on FB). I hope you'll join my PTR...it wouldn't be the same without you. Any trips planned?

Welcome back, Brenda! I was thrilled to see you pop up! :flower3:

Em was a BEAUTIFUL bride and the small peek we get at the wedding background (the flowers, the décor, etc.) looks pretty fabulous. You look lovely in the picture, too! :goodvibes

I have no doubt that Em will get her husband in line and teach him the ropes when they travel to WDW. ;)

Oh Brenda, it just seems so appropriate to have these photos in a TR with Cinderella in the title. Em was truly in princess form, as of course, were you. :goodvibes

Welcome Back! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!