Yesterday at Busch Gardens and Howl O Scream

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Had a great time. We spent the day and did the Fright Feast and a VIP Fear Tour. (2 adults)

Any questions?

No questions, just wanted to comment and say that I loved HOS the last 2 years and found the fright feast to be a great deal and had a much better time at HOS than at HHN.

I would agree. We have been going to HHN since 2004, and usually multiple times on the Frequent Fear Pass.
We were expecting a downsized HHN. Actually the houses were better than last year's HHN. And they have multiple scare zones that were not lame as HHN was last year.
(We have not gone to this year's HHN, so cannot compare 2008 events.)
The Fright Feast was a good deal we thought. Not only did we get to stay in the park, it included a show. And the food was surprising very good. Much better than we expected and a lot of selection.
The tour I am glad we did. But not sure I would care to do again. :confused3 Although for what was included taht was a good deal too, we thought.
We are not passholders, so we paid $100 each.
But we got fotl for all 6 houses, 4 rollercoasters, free beverages during the tour, preferred parking (we would have to pay to park), and a free photo.
We did not get the photos. It would have been nice if we had the chance to have the photos taken at the beginning of the tour so we could pick them up at the end.
The group was not large. But large enough it was difficult to maneuver in crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!