• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yesterday I was disappointed. Today I don't know how to feel. (Added pictures 8/1)

oh my, your daughter is absolutely precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she looks like a miniature princess in that gown! I'm glad for you that it's all done with :hug: you truly were the better person in this drama!

Michelle :cloud9:

Those little ones are just incredibly adorable- you just want to give them a hug! - and your work is beautiful!

Lulu, thank you for the compliments on my daughter and my nieces. As a family we are trying to raise confident girls, but as cute as they are I think we will end up with conceited ones! :) I can't take credit for the taking the last three pictures. The father of the last three nieces took those.

Great job! You were and are a very classy lady through all of this drama. The little girls are precious!

Laura, I believe in the light of everything that has happened in the last few days, I could say the same for you. :thumbsup2

oh my, your daughter is absolutely precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she looks like a miniature princess in that gown! I'm glad for you that it's all done with :hug: you truly were the better person in this drama!

Michelle :cloud9:

Michelle, my daughter has told everyone she comes in contact with that she was Cinderella in the wedding. Then on the way home last night she told her father and I that she wants to go to Disney World. We have created a monster!

I hope the talk goes well.

Is it just me, or does anyone else not see this marriage lasting. I can see how your niece would still want to get married, but her husband's behavoir could be a sign of things to come.

Your daughter is absolutely adorable! She seems to be very comfortable with the Princess role. princess: I think you'd better start planning her DFTW!!!

i hope your talk goes well

your DD is absolutely adorable!!!

she has the cutest smile...she knows how to work a camera
:goodvibes

My little one--she loves having her picture taken.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
What a gorgeous baby! She is so precious.

Thank you!

Your daughter is absolutely adorable! She seems to be very comfortable with the Princess role. princess: I think you'd better start planning her DFTW!!!

I do believe that it would be a dream come true for this momma if one of my daughters decided to marry at Disney. :love: It would be my DH's worse nightmare! :eek: I have already told my 12 year old that if she sees that in her future to please let us know so we can start saving for it. I just hope whoever she marries sees it the same way.

I have to agree with one of the other posters here. Your daughter seems to be quite comfortable in the princess role princess: . She is absolutely gorgeous.

I would take a few deep breaths if you have to have this "talk". I will send you good thoughts and deep cleansing breaths. And a big ole' southern girl hug! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter