Yesterday told 70 and older needed Dr letter.

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
Yesterday I called Royal Caribbean regarding our January 2021 reservation. He told me the policy has changed, stating those 70 years and older needed certificate of health from their Dr’s in order to sail. I’m 56 but my Dr won’t let me leave the house or work during the pandemic, so homebound until vaccine is available. I had cancer and diabetic. I knew China had this policy, But I was not aware that back in March they started to required this letter.
Making a post for DCL as well.
So if you have people over 70(might be even 60 I didn’t ask for details) make sure you have time to get a letter. Nothing worse than a departure on Sunday when the doctors office is an open and can’t be called.

Yesterday I called Royal Caribbean regarding our January 2021 reservation. He told me the policy has changed, stating those 70 years and older needed certificate of health from their Dr’s in order to sail...........

Will have to check into this since I'm 70 in July + have cancer and DW is 70 in September and we have a January Mariner --- ???

I was under the impression most of the major cruise lines now required a letter from doctor if the passenger is 70+ (at least RCL, Carnival, MSC & NCL) however I believe it was put in place due to Covid so not sure if it will remain when this crisis is over (never mind when that might actually be).

I was under the impression most of the major cruise lines now required a letter from doctor if the passenger is 70+ (at least RCL, Carnival, MSC & NCL) however I believe it was put in place due to Covid so not sure if it will remain when this crisis is over (never mind when that might actually be).

My aunts are both over 70 and cruise all the time. They've never brought a letter from a doctor.

My aunts are both over 70 and cruise all the time. They've never brought a letter from a doctor.

I guess they didn't cruise in February or March of this year? That's when the letters were required.

It does look like they have removed the requirement for at least Celebrity, I assume others as well.

I guess they didn't cruise in February or March of this year? That's when the letters were required.

It does look like they have removed the requirement for at least Celebrity, I assume others as well.

Oh, I thought you meant in general. My one aunt did cruise NCL the end of Feb/beginning of March. I'll have to re-confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!