Yesterday was my Bridal Shower...

kmab00

DIS Veteran
And these were my hostests gifts!! Aren't they cute?!

dis1.jpg

and

dis2.jpg

I ordered these shirts sometime last year from Disneyshopping.com but I had no idea when to give them to my girls!! I decided on yesterday...to use them as hostest gifts!!! The girl that is 2nd from the left is as huge of a Disney fan as I am...so I figured she would be the only one that would truly appreciate the gift....howerver, all of the girls absolutely LOVED the shirts!!! I just didn't realize how big the shirts ran when I ordered them!

I am the one kneeling on the floor and my shirt says (I'm gonna wear it on our Honeymoon):

"Our Honeymoon in Walt Disney World
The Bride
Karen"

The girls shirts say:

"Karen and Jason's Wedding
Bridesmaid
Girls Name"

I told them to wear the shirts to the Lingerie Shower!!! :banana:

They look so good... and you are such a pretty girl!! I love them (But im bias because DH and I bought and wore ours on our trip as well).

I hope the rest of your shower went well:banana:

-Maggie

Too Cute. My hubby wore his groom shirt, and I wore the bride shirt on the airline to our honeymoon, we got so much extra attention, the other brides did not like the fact that their hubby did not wear a "goofy" shirt! Love the shirts, we did not do the disney wedding, enjoy!

Do they still have those shirts on disneyshopping.com? i know they were on clearance before, but I haven't been able to find them.

You all look so cute! And you look like you had a great time at your shower!
Oh...and I'm wearing my disney wedding t-shirt to bed right now! :rotfl:

Do they still have those shirts on disneyshopping.com? i know they were on clearance before, but I haven't been able to find them.

There not available anymore. :sad1:

They are not currently available but I have seen them turn up almost every year around March/April. I bought some WAY back when before they had B+G ones for our wedding in 2002. I finally got my B+G one for our 5th annv.

very cute! I am bias, too, b/c we made shirts with the design, too adnd wore them in the park. so cute! what a great gift!

how much fun were you girls having !?!?!:rotfl:

Thats is so cool

Great gift idea for the girls

Would love to see more on your shower....looks like you guys had a blast:cool1:

Those are adorable. I just went to a friend's bridal shower yesterday and it reminded me of mine... so much fun!! :goodvibes Unfortunately, we weren't able to purchase those shirts because they were discontinued, but we were able to make shirts through a different website. They didn't have M&M on them, but they were still cute. Of course, now with my bulging pregnant belly, it doesn't really fit anymore... but it will next fall. Congratulations!! :)

Thanks so much, everyone!! :) We did have a blast!! I absolutely loved my shower...it was everything I ever dreamed it would be!!

The only thing that I wasn't too happy about is that I couldn't talk to people as I would have liked to. There were so many people there and I was confined to a chair opening presents! :rotfl: As I was reading the guestbook, I would say, "Aww she was here? I missed her!!!" But I still had fun!!

Thanks again everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter