Yesterday's podcast was not loaded onto the listen now section of wdwinfo

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if anyone knows this but yesterday's podcast was not loaded onto the listen now section on wdwinfo, even though the information about the show and date was updated.

I don't have a MP3 player, so always listen to the podcast thru the "listen now" button. I've been checking to see if it's been updated.

Is there another way I can hear it?... I just clicked on Discussion button, and after a little time downloading, it came thru!

Thanks

Click on Podcast Main Page at the top of this page and then click on discussion show. It is the 11/25/09 show. I listened to it that way before it was showing up on iTunes, because I wanted to hear Pete's announcement.

Well I was able to listen to it by downloading it, however for whatever reason when I still click on listen now it's starts playing the e-mail show from 11/19/09.

Well I was able to listen to it by downloading it, however for whatever reason when I still click on listen now it's starts playing the e-mail show from 11/19/09.

I experianced the same thing. I also downloaded it to be able to listen early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter