Yet another airport ? :)

mwehttam

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch...
I promise it is a failry simple one ;)
My DW and I are staying at GCH and our flight out of LAX departs at 9:20 on a Saturday morning. I am in the process of booking our car service and was wondering how much time should I allow to get to the airport in time and account for traffic. Should I have them pick us up at 6 or 6:30 AM? Earlier? I have no concept of what LA traffic could be like.
Thanks!

-Matthew

You won't run it to traffic that early on a Sat. morning, but you do want to give yourself plenty of time to get through the lines at LAX. I think it would be a good idea to book the car for 6 AM. Have a wonderful trip!

Melissa

I booked my car service through best-trans and spoke to a very nice girl named Amber. She said that the car could get there between 6:45 and 7:00 AM and that it should only take an hour to get to the airport at that time of day. She also said that if we want to make it earlier we can. I would rather wait at the aiport with my boarding pass in hand then worrying about getting bumped. I've been watching too many episodes of "Airline"! :rotfl:
Thanks for the input.

-Matthew

I like the way you think! I almost always arrive at the airport two hours early. There have been days when it has really paid off. Have a fantastic vacation!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter