Yet another Bridal Headband Question...

Yes, the veil on the headband ears is much longer and fuller than on the beanie ears. When I wear my headband ears, the veil comes down my back to where my bra band hits, and I'm 5" 6'.

Plus I think the ears on the headband are much nicer--larger and sequined on front/white velvet on back. Beanie ears are just flat plastic circles molded into an ear shape.

Either way, save yourself about $7 and order them direct from Disney via mail order instead of though mouseshoppe. I got my headband delivered within 7 business days of when I ordered.

thanks CA Disney Lover for expalining that to me.

one more question - did the long veil bother you while you were on rides, or did you just take it off all together.

I'm think the people sitting behind me on Big Thunder Mountain won't like a veil slapping them in the face! heheh!

thanks for the advice about ordering direct too...now i gotta go dig up that number...

thanks again!

Originally posted by stinkerbelle
one more question - did the long veil bother you while you were on rides, or did you just take it off all together.

I'll have to answer that for you in about two weeks! My wedding is 8/6 and I leave next Monday. I'm thinking I'll be taking the ears off on the 'breezy' rides though, they are pretty high profile.

The number to call is in one of the other brides ears threads here on this board. Good luck!

The number was 1-800-362-4533.

See how much it is for the headband and top hat. I thought I read that for both it was about $40.

btw, Big Thunder Mountain will be closed for refurbishment August 24, 2003 - November 19, 2003. :( You'll just have to ride RnR with me. :p

Originally posted by ckj
The number was 1-800-362-4533.

See how much it is for the headband and top hat. I thought I read that for both it was about $40.

btw, Big Thunder Mountain will be closed for refurbishment August 24, 2003 - November 19, 2003. :( You'll just have to ride RnR with me. :p

Well get off your tuckus and order it for me!

(ckj is my hubby to be. heheheheh)

If you want to deal with me crying...I'll go on RnR with you...but you'll have to go on the tea-cups with me!

CA Disney lover - all the best of luck to you! Hope you have a FANTASTIC wedding day and a magical honeymoon!

Just back from my Disney honeymoon and I wore the bridal headband the entire time. It was very comfortable and very easy to take on and off for rides.

Are these "bridal" ears only sold as a his/her set? Or can they be pruchased separately? Whats the cost? and where in WDW do I get them when we get there?

STLberrcub&pigltt

yes - you can purchase them separately.

the bridal 'beanies' are available at WDW - I think most people say you can find them in the Mad Hatter hat shop on main street in the MK. I've also heard the grand floridian.

in Disneyland you can purchase the beanies and they also have the bridal headband...not sure where you can find these in Disneyland though...haven't been there since I was like 8! :)

I just wore the bridal headband ears for our honeymoon, July 27-Aug 4th. They were so comfortable, and I was never annoyed by the veil at all. For fast rides, I just quickly wound the veil around the headband and then either held on to it or tucked it through the seatbelt (like on Tower of Terror).

DH did not wear the groom ears since they didn't fit and I really didn't feel like coercing him to wear BLACK felt in the heat of summer. He did wear the bridegroom pin, however.

We got lots of congratulations wherever we went, and a few perks here and there.

Good luck!

The pins were not at EVERY shop at Disney, but I did see them in more than one place in each park. We got ours at the main pin-trading location at MGM, under the Fantasia hat.

They were $8.50 each.

Hi Stinkerbelle, I'm back and very jealous of you since you have yet to go! (I wanna go back sooooo bad.) The bridal headband was a hit, as was my husband's groom's ears. I really had to talk him into wearing them the first day but it is true that the "Disney magic" flowed, and I never had to ask him again to wear the ears. We even wore them over our rain slickers--what a sight!

CA Disney Lover - glad to hear you had a great honeymoon! Details details!

gonna have to show this to CKJ so he'll wear his too! :)

**I JUST ordered mine...so hopefully they'll be in by the end of the week! just under 5 weeks to go! can't wait! **

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter