Yet another CP Package question or two

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
We just made our ressies for the CP dinner package!! The CM on the phone told me they are issuing badges this year, and I can pick up our tickets at 2 different locations.

My questions are......Is it the badges that show that we get 15% off merchandise in Epcot that day or some sort of tickets?? Will we get these badges when we pick up our tickets or at dinner? Can we get the 15% off the entire day? Can we get our tickets/badges at the time of check in or do we have to wait until the day of our ressies?? Why didn't I ask these qustions while I was on the phone with Disney? ;)

Thanks a billion!
Karen

Originally posted by KarenB
We just made our ressies for the CP dinner package!! The CM on the phone told me they are issuing badges this year, and I can pick up our tickets at 2 different locations.

My questions are......Is it the badges that show that we get 15% off merchandise in Epcot that day or some sort of tickets?? Will we get these badges when we pick up our tickets or at dinner? Can we get the 15% off the entire day? Can we get our tickets/badges at the time of check in or do we have to wait until the day of our ressies?? Why didn't I ask these qustions while I was on the phone with Disney? ;)

Thanks a billion!
Karen

Y
When you pick up your CP package materials, you'll get a badge that has the day and time of the CP show on it. That is your "ticket" to sit in the reserved section. It also serves as the "discount card" for your 15% merchandise discount. The discount is good for the entire day of the show, but certain items (such as LLadro, Armani, etc.) are excluded.

You will also get a "voucher like" ticket to give to your server for the dinner.

If you are staying at a Disney resort, you can pick up your CP DInner Package materials there, rather than at the front of EPCOT. IIRC, you can get your CP items up to 7 days ahead of time. We usually get ours the day before - less time to lose something, but enough time to take advanatge of a full day for the discount.

HTH. Enjoy the show!

Depending on how you schedule your time, you may need to plan a bit to pick up your badges at your hotel. Both times we have gone, we have had to plan to pick up the tickets because they are not available from the regular front desk personnel, but rather from the guest services desk which is not always open and has somewhat limited hours (not open early or late).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts