yet another question about photopass plus

DLPdaft

<font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li
sorry folks :).

So I've pre-ordered photopass plus to my DLP booking, have bought myself a nice new phone, and guess what? Its incompatible with the DLP photopass plus app :headache:.

I can borrow an iphone to use with wifi only, and my DD will have her ipad with her (on wifi only too, but not carried about the parks each day). Would it be best to download the photopass plus app to the iphone or the ipad? Can we log into the app on 2 different devices? And then use the laptop at home to download the photos we get from photopass plus?

Its not the end of the world, but I was hoping to keep the photopass plus a surprise for my DD, until we got the pack at DLP. Looks like that's not going to happen now.

sorry folks :).

So I've pre-ordered photopass plus to my DLP booking, have bought myself a nice new phone, and guess what? Its incompatible with the DLP photopass plus app :headache:.

I can borrow an iphone to use with wifi only, and my DD will have her ipad with her (on wifi only too, but not carried about the parks each day). Would it be best to download the photopass plus app to the iphone or the ipad? Can we log into the app on 2 different devices? And then use the laptop at home to download the photos we get from photopass plus?

Its not the end of the world, but I was hoping to keep the photopass plus a surprise for my DD, until we got the pack at DLP. Looks like that's not goings in to happen now.
Hi :)
I have a iPhone and Pad
before our trip I downloaded the photo pass app so it went on both.
I only had wifi in our hotel all our photos where there when we chilled on a night
Even for ride photos I thought it worth it.
:)

DH and I each have the photopass+ app on our iphones and access the same account. We used it in the summer when it was being tested for ride photos. We scanned the QR codes during the day, then that evening when we were back in a wifi zone we downloaded the pictures at that point.

Thanks guys, that's good that it can be used on more than one device, solves my problem :thumbsup2.

We also had no problems accessing the same account from an iPhone, Android phone and an Android tablet when we tested it in June and again when we used it as a customer in October.

Have you tired to up date your phone to the latest update of your OS? That might enable the App to work on your new phone.

unfortunately its the handset that's incompatible (according to the app spec) - its already running Android 4.4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter