• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another Question : Photography

Miz-chan

Mouseketeer
I am trying to decide who to go with for photography for my wedding.

Diseny's package that comes with the Intimate package is a bit small,,so I was thinking of upgrading to a larger package which would be 40 5x7 photo's but not much else.

Ive looked into Randy Chapman and you seem to get much more for about the same price,,but he may be busy the time of my wedding.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for photographers or some advice about the 2 choices Ive listed above??

Jeff Hawkins, but from what he sent me, he is more expensive than Chapman. I am probably going to go with Chapman for my intimate.

I didn't know that you could "upgrade" your picture package for an intimate.....

Do you have any info that you could share with me.....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yes you can upgrade your Disney Photo package,,*smiles*. They actually have a few options. If you like I can e-mail you the packages they sent me including the "a-la-cart" pricing. (a-la-cart are pictures that you can purchase seperately from the package)

Or you can call Stephanie Sharp from Disney Photographic services :
Phone : 1-407-827-5099
E-mail : Stephanie.M.Sharpe@disney.com

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter