yet another question...x

Danielle...x

Earning My Ears
Hi again everyone... I know that I can get into the parks 2 hours early in the mornings because Im staying in Santa Fe... so thats 8am openening for me... and then I know that the DP shuts at 9 and WDS at 7... but is there any EMH for that? I mean can i stay in the parks on the rides till later? and also what times are the parades because i went on the disneyland website and it didnt tell me. Thanks again...x

When are you going Danielle - because the parades are on at different times depending on what season you are there for.

EMH is only mornings up to the end of September - it was one or the other when it first started last year, but its been mornings only since early this year.

Elaine

There isnt EMH at the studios :(

www.dlrpmagic.com has the parade schedules up until next week....but Disney doesn't realease them till pretty last minute. :(

ahhhh I am going on the 29th June only 12 days left woo. thanks for the advice.. looks like I will have 2 keep checking the disney website then aye...x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter