Yet Another Room Block Question.....

momofbride010103

My little girl was married in the world!!!
Good Morning girls, HELP we have guests calling to books rooms at the All Star yesterday and are being told that the rooms are full!!!!! So here is my question...... When the group ressie people receive the block aren't those rooms closed off immediately?????? So if there weren't rooms there to book when they received the block shouldn't we have been informed so we could change things around?????

You all know we had to move the date waayyyyy up so it's peak season and harder to get rooms but this is a little frustrating what do I tell these people???? :confused3

I would think they wouldnt let you block rooms that arent available to begin with !!!

Are they calling group reservations- telling them what wedding its with?

I would call your planner-

Sorry, not much help I know!

Make Sure You Still Have Rooms Blocked! I Didn't Block Enough At One Of Myresorts And Once The Rooms Were Gone They Were Gone! I Only Blocked A Couple At Allstars Because Everyone Said They Were Staying At Widerness Lodge, Then I Had A Couple People Change Their Mind And I Didn't Have Any More Blocked Rooms, And The Resort Was Full!!!!

If they are calling the special wedding reservation line and if Disney did block rooms for you, they should be able to get them. Maybe they called the regular reservation line? Or amybe there weren't enough rooms blocked?

If the hotels are full, Disney will put guests at alternative hotels and give them the wedding discount. But I don't know what happens if all the Values are sold out (like they are for us) and the guest has to book at a Deluxe - I don't think they get it for the Value price, they just get the wedding discount on the Deluxe....

Hey Lurky, They didn't have the 4 rooms we needed at the boardwalk and we found some at the Beach club (THANK GOODNESS) I had to call and ask the wedding coodinator to add the beach club for us to the room block otherwise the room was 440 a night instead of 308!!

Oh and I called the group ressie line and there are still rooms available on the block so they must have called the wrong number..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter