Yet another Subscription thread question...

agnes!

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=darkorchid
...Ok, if anyone wants to give me a hard time about not reading the many other threads about this issue, I *did*. Really ::yes:: . As far as I can tell, my particular question has not been answered elsewhere, so here goes...

Is there *any* way to change the notification options on your thread subscriptions? I want to convert all my subscriptions to No Email until the technical issues are worked out, but I admit, I couldn't quite figure out how to do that. I don't want to delete my subscriptions, I just want to change the notification method.

agnes!
PS - I didn't 'Search' to see if this topic has been covered already since I seem to not have a lot of luck these days with the 'Search'. Usually, just going ahead and posting my question seems faster.

Click on Quick Links

Scroll down to Subscribed Threads and click

When that opens up it will show Notifactions and a box on the far right side.

Click on the Box and the top and it will check all on that page (if multible pages do these steps for each one )

Now with all of the checked do the bottom right Dropdown and select No E-mail notification . That should change all to no notifications.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter