Yikes! Safes! Help! Travelling Tomorrow Morning!

AngieChristine

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Sequoia from tomorrow :banana:

Hubby is having a bit of a panic about the safety of passports in the hotel! I know there aren't safes in the rooms in the Sequoia but does anyone know if this facility is available at Reception :confused3

Speedy answers really appreciated

You can use the safety deposit boxes at reception, be warned if you lose the key you have to pay for a replacement.

Ok, that's a good possibility... have you used them... any idea how much they cost?

They are free, which is why if you lose the key you will have to pay for a new one.

I have not used one, I usually lock my things inside my suitcase. But many DISers have used them and not had a problem.

I have used them and they are very good (Bettter than the room safes in NYH becuase you can put much more in). I put all my car docs, passports and English money (and house keys) in a bag in a safety deposit box on arrival - can even do it before you have your room, you just need your easy pass from reception.
You go in through a controlled entry door and it all seems very secure. You can go back as often as needed just need pass, key and signature (had to do this lots when my car broke down whilst dealing with RAC :confused3).
On departure day we loaded everything up in car at start off day (though you can leave in luggage store at hotel) and you can leave your stuff in the safety deposit box until you go at the end of the day.
Hope that helps:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter