Yikes when did MNSSHP get so expensive?

Lilylogan

Mouseketeer
My husband and I used to go to WDW several times a year pre-kids and I remember the Halloween/Christmas parties being like $60-$70 per person. I just was pricing them for this Oct and wow for our family of 2 adults/2 kids over age 3 its like $479. Just seems like a lot to spend on a few hours at the MK- I know our kids won't make it past like 10pm. I used to always tell everyone the parties were "worth it" but wow - I don't think they are anymore especially with little kids. Anyone agree?

We have done the MVMCP 3 times and the MNSSHP twice. We didn't attend parties pre- kids. We enjoyed the Christmas party much more than the Halloween party. We have always tried to pick a weeknight during September the 2 times we went to MNSSHP, even with a supposed low crowd night....it was much more crowded than expected. Mainly the treat stations had very long lines and my DS then 5 didn't even want to wait in them after the second station. We went again when my DD was 1 and DS was 10 ( last year.) It seemed just as crowded and we only stayed 2 hours. So for us, it was not worth it. I'm glad we tried it, but doubt we will do it again unless DD specifically requests to. If you do decide to go, I hope your children enjoy it and that you have a great time!

I too was shocked when looking at the prices for this year. Yikes I guess I should not have told our 8 year old about it before I looked LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter